- Fullstack software developer in SUB WPI production lines.
- Candidate will have software development responsibilities, responsible to lead, drive and contribute to continuous improvement of our work, development, and operation processes and practices through innovation, simplification, and automation.
- Master degree and 4+ years relevant experience OR
- Bachelor degree and 8+ years relevant experience OR
- 2+ years higher education and 12+ years relevant experience OR
- No higher education and 15+ years relevant experience
- Fluent English
Demonstrated skills and experience in the below areas:
- C#, .NET
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Azure
- Oil & Gas - Drilling and Well domain
Experience in the below areas is a plus:
- Continuous integration
Duration 09.09.2019 - 09.09.2020
Options 1 x 1 year
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
Fullstack WPI Developer
Et norsk oljeselskap / a Norwegian oil company
13 aug 2019
23.08.2019 10.00 CET
This job has expired.
Local candidates only.