- To conduct activities in accordance with company values, ACT for Safety programme and HSEQS Management System.
- To ensure all procurement activity is in accordance with the requirements of all company governing documentation on HSEQS, Financial control and business ethics and to meet all statutory obligations as may be applicable.
- Deliver high quality SCM & Sub-Contracting service to Operational/Commercial departments in support of Tendering activities and Live projects.
- In consultation with Group Procurement Manager and local SMTs, Development of Contracting Strategies in support of Project requirements.
- Ensure all sub-contractors to the Company have gone through the supplier accreditation programme and, where applicable, additional due diligence measures are carried out (Financial checks, FCPA compliance, Audits, etc)
- Obtain competitive bids from suppliers by RFQ and ITT; tabulate & analyse bids and make recommendations on sub-contractor selection to secure best value for money.
- Participate in/lead negotiations with sub-contractors and share best practice, to maximise supply chain delivery.
- Negotiate and implement Supply Contracts and Frame Agreements as necessary - Commercial, Legal, Operational.
- Assure all company’s purchase T&Cs and Client flow-through (B2B) terms are met by sub-contractors to minimise commercial risk.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with sub-contractors to ensure best value and continuity of supply.
- Develop and maintain effective communication with Project & Commercial Teams and other internal departments, in terms of requirements, sub-contract status, market intelligence, issues, etc.
- Always work in accordance with and promote the company purchasing policies and procedures.
- Carry out sub-contract performance evaluations in conjunction with operational teams.
- Minimum 5 years’ Procurement & Sub-Contracting experience in multi-project, engineering environment
- Commercial acumen
- Contract management & Negotiation Skills
- Legal/Contractual awareness
Duration ASAP - 01.04.2020
Visit Inside Omega to browse the unique advantages available to our team. InsideOmega.com
One of our Clients
01 okt 2019
25.09.2020 18.00 CET
Local candidates only.